People who like to have a stay in a nice and quiet natural place, who like to take a walk, stare in the distance (we have a gigantic view over the valley in front of us), who like to check out our work and our farm, are welcome to have a holiday here.
You can either make use of our guestroom (maximum 2 people), or bring a tent and camp out somewhere on the land. Right now our accommodation is very basic, so don’t expect anything fancy. You will get an authentic experience in how people around here live their daily lives and the trip up to the farm is quite adventurous. At a later stage we’ll construct some private cabins to have a bit more variation in what we offer. Please subscribe to our newsletter if you would like to stay informed about additions to our holiday offers.
Pricing is very affordable, 20 USD per day per person when camping, 30 USD when using our guestroom. This is including breakfast. If you like we can also provide you with lunch and dinner at an additional 10 USD per meal.
– transport from and to the airport in Bogota (a 3 hour drive through the mountains) 85 USD, per trip (max 3 people with luggage) but you can also take a bus, or arrange for your own transportation. If you want to drive all the way to the farm yourself, you need an all terrain vehicle. We will provide you with detailed directions on how to get here.
– transport in the surroundings of the farm: 15 USD per hour (for the car plus driver)
– laundry: 10 USD each time.
– we can also organize mobile internet access for you, but please be advised that the speed and quality is mediocre.
– if you want us to make suggestions for things to do, please describe your preferred activities on the form below.
If you like to book a holiday, please fill out the form below, providing the date of arrival and departure and other wishes you have, so we can check if we have space and time available. When we can accept your booking, we will email you a link where you can confirm your wishes to get a total price. Payments can be made either upfront by PayPal, or in cash in Colombian pesos on arrival.
We will add a customized contact form to this page later. For now please use the simple version below.